This section contains information that is of interest to future students (i.e. undergraduate, graduate and continuing education students) who have not been admitted to OSSD, but would like information about referring with our office upon admission to the university. If you have any questions that are not answered by the information contained within this section, please contact the Office for Support for Students with Disabilities directly.
- Register with OSSD
- Transition Tips - More Tips (University of Washington)
- Students with Disabilities Preparing for Postsecondary Education: Know Your Rights and Responsibilities
- Interviewing a Disability Service Provider
- An Overview of IDEA and Section 504
- AHEAD.org - Disability Services in Higher Education