We still have openings in courses that start soon!
- EDU 336 Children's Literature - Starts June 24
- EPA 532 Adolescents and Substance Abuse - Starts June 24
- EPA 536 Literacy Strategies Across the Curriculum - Starts June 24
- EPS 506 Understanding Emotional/Behavior Disorders - Starts June 24
- EPA 585 Teaching the Common Core Standards for Mathematics, Grades K-4 - Starts July 1
- EPC 550 Dropout Prevention Methods/RTI for Middle and High School Populations - Starts July 1
- EPC 508 Integrating Technology in the Classroom: Mac & iPad - Starts July 8
- EPC 564 Problem Solving Learners - Starts July 9
- EPA 565 Differentiation of Instruction - Starts July 9
There is still time to register! Please click here to view our other summer offerings or call 207-780-5055 to register!