Course Number: EPC 577
Course Title: Enhanced BCBA Training for Task List 4
Class #: TBA
Dates: June 23-26, 2014 and one additional class meeting TBA
Location: University of Southern Maine, Gorham Campus
Faculty: Mark Steege, Professor, University of Southern Maine
Credit: Three (3) Inservice Graduate Credits
Tuition/Fees: $1,319.00 (Maine Resident)
Registration Form: Click here or call 780-5055
The course will include description, modeling, and practice of ABA methods included in Task List 4. Specific topics include ethics for behavior analysts, advanced ABA methods, and application of ABA in schools, clinics, hospitals, homes and community settings.
Through lecture, discussion, outside readings, and applied activities, students in this course will learn:
- The nature of changes from Task List 3 to 4; the specific BACB Task List 4 learning objectives are included here as Appendix A.
- The scope and application of the Behavior Analysis Certification Board Guidelines for Responsible Conduct for Behavior Analysts;
- Advanced intervention methods;
- Principles and procedures for using ABA in school settings; and
- Principles and procedures for using ABA in home, clinic, hospital, and community settings.