Certificate Program in Supervision
This certificate program provides supervisors and managers with practical skills for the day-to-day responsibilities of managing staff. Topics include techniques for communicating expectations to employees, giving performance feedback, and getting your own job done while leading others. This program is designed for entry- to mid-level supervisors and managers, small business owners, technical staff, and individuals interested in leadership roles.
Required courses: (30 total hours)
Participants are strongly encouraged to complete Using Feedback Effectively prior to enrolling in Coaching to Enhance Performance and Dealing with Poor Performance.
- Delegating: Accomplishing Results Through Others (6 hours) - March 2013
- Delegating: Accomplishing Results Through Others (6 hours) - May 2013
- Coaching to Enhance Performance (6 hours) - March 2013
- Coaching to Enhance Performance (6 hours) - May 2013
- Dealing with Poor Performance (6 hours) - April 2013
- Dealing with Poor Performance (6 hours) - June 2013
Elective (6 total hours): choose any Professional Development Program. Browse our courses.
This certificate program is offered during both the fall and spring semesters. Please click individual required courses above for class schedules.
36 total contact hours / 3.6 CEUs
Total cost of required courses is $925 – includes all course materials. Elective course fees vary. Participants register and pay per course.
Track the progress of your certificate program with this form.
- Lynne Richards, M.B.A., www.leadinggenerations.com , is a member of the National Speaker's Association, and author and founder of Leading Generations, a training and leadership development firm. Lynne specializes in helping people develop their leadership and presentation skills. With over 20 years of experience in management and training, she brings a wealth of practical experience to the classroom.
Each course within this certificate program is taught by industry professionals. Click on the course descriptions above to view instructor biographies.