A Phi Kappa Phi Chapter Scholarship is awarded each spring to a Phi Kappa Phi member who will be continuing his or her education at USM in the next academic year. Applicants are evaluated with particular reference to their capacity for original work, qualities of leadership, initiative, enthusiasm, adaptability, seriousness of purpose, academic achievement, and contributions to both campus and the greater community.
Our chapter's immediate goal is to sustain the annual scholarship with the help of your contribution. Long term plans include endowing the scholarship and offering additional awards to students.
How can I give to the Phi Kappa Phi scholarship?
- By Mail: Make checks payable to USM, noting Phi Kappa Phi Scholarship in the memo line, and mail to:
USM Advancement and Donor Services, P.O. Box 9300, Portland, ME 04104-9300
- By Phone: Please call Advancement and Donor Services at (207) 780-4224.
- Visit the Giving to fund University of Southern Maine Scholarships website
- Click on Give Online Now
- Under Gift Details (I would like to support a specific area or program not listed above)
- Designate Phi Kappa Phi
- USM Faculty/Staff Payroll Deduction:
- Visit the above website and click on Give Online Now