Professor Brazeua will deliver the lecture “The Genomics Revolution and Personalized Medicine - the Science and the Hype.” Brazeau will offer a realistic understanding of the roles that such factors as environmental issues and human genetics play in the effectiveness of drugs on individuals.
Rainy Day? Sunny Day? See a show! We allow same-day group show reservations. Call today and see a show today!
- Birthday Parties at the Planetarium!
- Planetarium Outreach Events
- Planetarium Courses
- Day Courses
- SCIENCE LECTURE SERIES
- Carolyn Currie Concert Saturday, December 5, 2015
- The Astronomy Cafe
- Ask the Staff Astronomer!
- Night Sky Glossary
- The Stone Circle Society
- Planetarium Membership Program
- DAILY ASTRONOMER IMAGE PAGE
- Daily Astronomer Quiz Archive Page
- Mid Winter's Eve at Stonehenge
- Astro-Photo Gallery
- The Math Zone!
- Fly-by Astrophysics