Cory Theberge, UNE Assistant Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Professor Theberge will speak on “The Fate of Pharmacologically Active Chemicals in the Environment.” Theberge conducts research in medicinal chemistry and veterinary pharmacy and is interested in the long-term effects of exposure to environmental chemical residues from pharmaceuticals and personal-care products.
Day Courses Fall 2016 Schedule!
- Admission Prices
- July 2016 Planetarium Show Schedule
- August 2016 Planetarium Show Schedule
- September 2016 Planetarium Show Schedule
- SPECIAL UPCOMING EVENTS
- "Radio Astronomy" radio program Friday, July 29 1:00 p.m. "Round Table of the Nights"
- Lammas Celestial Poetry Evening Monday, August 1 7:00 p.m.
- Birthday Party for "Radio Astronomy" August 3, 2016 7:00 p.m.
- First Friday Art Walk: August 5, 2016: "Prayers Made Visible" 5:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- The Astronomy Cafe "Celestial Mythology" Mon, Aug 8 at 7:00 p.m.
- The Stone Circle Society meeting Wed, Aug 10 at 7:00 p.m.
Rainy Day? Sunny Day? See a show! We allow same-day group show reservations. Call today and see a show today!
- Birthday Parties at the Planetarium!
- Planetarium Outreach Events
- Planetarium Courses
- Day Courses
- The Astronomy Cafe "Celestial Mythology" August 8, 2016 7:00 p.m.
- Ask the Staff Astronomer!
- Night Sky Glossary
- The Stone Circle Society
- Planetarium Membership Program
- The Daily Astronomer: July 25, 2016: "Galileo's Ego"
- Daily Astronomer Quiz Archive Page
- MID-WINTER'S EVE AT STONEHENGE
- The Philosopher's Dome: 09/26/16: "The Essence of the Infinite and Eternal."
- The Math Zone!
- Fly-by Astrophysics
- Astronomical Research Initiative
- August 21, 2017 Total Solar Eclipse! (Note: It won't be total here in New England.)