Cory Theberge, UNE Assistant Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Professor Theberge will speak on “The Fate of Pharmacologically Active Chemicals in the Environment.” Theberge conducts research in medicinal chemistry and veterinary pharmacy and is interested in the long-term effects of exposure to environmental chemical residues from pharmaceuticals and personal-care products.
Rainy Day? Sunny Day? See a show! We allow same-day group show reservations. Call today and see a show today!
- Birthday Parties at the Planetarium!
- Planetarium Outreach Events
- Planetarium Courses
- Day Courses
- SCIENCE LECTURE SERIES
- Carolyn Currie Concert Saturday, December 5, 2015
- The Astronomy Cafe
- Ask the Staff Astronomer!
- Night Sky Glossary
- The Stone Circle Society
- Planetarium Membership Program
- DAILY ASTRONOMER IMAGE PAGE
- Daily Astronomer Quiz Archive Page
- Mid Winter's Eve at Stonehenge
- Astro-Photo Gallery
- The Math Zone!
- Fly-by Astrophysics