Cory Theberge, UNE Assistant Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Professor Theberge will speak on “The Fate of Pharmacologically Active Chemicals in the Environment.” Theberge conducts research in medicinal chemistry and veterinary pharmacy and is interested in the long-term effects of exposure to environmental chemical residues from pharmaceuticals and personal-care products.
Southworth Science Lecture Series 2015-2016: Prevention of Infection in Surgery: A New Paradigm Feb 11, 2016 7:00 p.m.
- Admission Prices
- February 2016 Planetarium Show Schedule
- February 2016 Night Sky Calendar
Rainy Day? Sunny Day? See a show! We allow same-day group show reservations. Call today and see a show today!
- Birthday Parties at the Planetarium!
- Planetarium Outreach Events
- Planetarium Courses
- Day Courses
- The Astronomy Cafe
- Ask the Staff Astronomer!
- Night Sky Glossary
- The Stone Circle Society
- Planetarium Membership Program
- The Daily Astronomer: 02/04/2016: "The Wrong View of the Asteroid Belt"
- DAILY ASTRONOMER IMAGE PAGE
- Daily Astronomer Quiz Archive Page
- Mid Winter's Eve at Stonehenge
- Astro-Photo Gallery
- The Math Zone!
- Fly-by Astrophysics
- Astronomical Research Initiative