Property Management

Property Management Forms

Looking for a form to declare surplus equipment? Please submit a Facilities Management Work Order for all surplus needs by calling 780-4160 or emailing with a detailed description of what you need picked up and where it is currently located. 

For other needs regarding the movement or use of Capital Assets and tagged University computers, please email Property Management at: