Property Management Forms and Guides
Please use the three forms below if a capital asset is going to be used off campus; moved to a new location; or disposed.
- Off-Campus Use of University Asset
- On-Campus Asset Location Change
- Capital Asset Disposal Approval Form
The form below should be completed prior to disposing of equipment purchased with specific sponsor funds. Use the flow chart below to guide you through the process.
- Disposition of Equipment Purchased with Sponsor Funds
- Disposition of Equipment Purchased with Sponsor Funds - Flow Chart
Looking to declare surplus items no longer needed by your department? Please submit a Facilities Management Work Order here. Use the guide below to help you complete the work order form.
Interested in knowing more about the Surplus decision-making process at USM? Check out the flow chart below to see the details involved.
For other needs or questions, please email Property Management at: email@example.com.