USM PSYCHOLOGY CLUB
Membership in the Psychology Club is open to all USM students but psychology majors will get the most benefit from club activities.
Our Mission : The Psychology Club is a student organization that promotes learning and social activities related to the study and practice of psychology. It is a way to interact with others who have similar interests, to expand the horizons of people studying psychology, and to explore the study and practice of psychology beyond USM.
We sponsor and promote trips to regional & national conferences, such as trips to:
- New England Psychological Association Annual Meeting, October 18-19, 2013, at Housatonic Community College, Bridgeport, CT FMI:.http://nepa.cloverpad.org/
- Maine Psychological Association - Fall Conference Meeting, October 25, 2013 at Maine Medical Center, Maine Health Building
Conference Rooms A&B, 110 Free Street, Portland, ME FMI: http://www.mepa.org/
- Eastern Psychology Association, Annual Meeting, March 13-16, 2015, Boston Park Plaza Hotel and Towers, Boaton, MA. http://www.easternpsychological.org/
Psych Club Officers for 2013-14
- President: Kara Spinney
- Vice President: Laura Bramley
- Secretary: Maija Robbins
- Treasurer: Hillary Turcotte
- Faculty Advisor: Liz Vella, 514 Science, 780-4252
The USM Psychology Club is sponsored and partially funded by the USM Board of Student Organizations (BSO)