The Department of Psychology offers a bachelor of arts degree through the College of Science, Technology, and Health. Though psychology is both a behavioral science and a helping profession, most psychologists agree that graduate school is the appropriate site for professional training. As an undergraduate psychology major you will be introduced to the scientific study of basic psychological processes, principles and theories. There will not be an emphasis upon acquiring professional counseling skills.
News & Events
Posted May 17, 2012
Dr. Elizabeth Vella has been making amazing new discoveries in the field of stress reduction; which could prove beneficial to breast cancer patients and combat veterans.
- Class Notes Online (Gayton)
- College of Science, Technology, and Health
- Formbank at Student Success
- Forms for Psychology Majors
- Open Advising Schedule for Fall 2014 classes
- Psi Chi
- Psychology Careers and Graduate Schools
- Psychology Club
- Subject Pool
- Summer Psychology Institutes 2014
- Undergraduate Student Publications