MaineStreet Marketplace (MSMP) is the University's eprocurement tool for the purchase of most goods and services. A shopping cart is created and when you proceed to the checkout the chartfield information is added which creates a requisition (PR). Once the PR is approved it becomes a purchase order (PO) which is dispatched to the vendor.
You may need to clear your temporary internet files and browser cookies. For more information on how to perform this with your browser please visit http://www.maine.edu/pdf/ClearingBrowserCacheInfo.pdf.
Navigation path to MaineStreet Marketplace
- Enterprise Applications - Financials - University of Maine System - Purchasing - MaineStreet Marketplace
- Vendor Information form instructions
- Listing of current vendors, updated daily
- Link to online vendor create form
- Set up multiple/group of vendors using this spreadsheet which is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org along with each W9
- Do I need a Purchase Order?
- Encumbrance Removal
- LearnIT - Marketplace Basics presentation
- MaineStreet Marketplace Resources
- How to Guides - includes new Document Search guide
- Invoice process - where do I send my invoice?
Please contact Melissa Groleau at email@example.com 780-5207 with any questions.