Whether you are a current student or just visiting us this summer, USM has lots of options for you! We offer over 500 courses, including 150+ online, to help you meet your academic goals. Summer courses are offered in condensed formats leaving you enough time to work and play.
- May 16 - August 19: Summer Session (14 weeks)
- May 16 - June 10: Session I (4 weeks)
- May 16 - July 1: Session I (7 weeks)
- July 5 - July 29: Session II (4 weeks)
- July 5 - August 19: Session II (7 weeks)
- Many courses will not fit these exact session dates, such as one week intensive courses.
- May 30 & July 4: The university is closed in observance of the holiday.
Please note that students can self-register through the end of the first day of a class; beyond that, they will need instructor permission and assistance. When considering dropping or withdrawing from a course, students can find the specific deadlines by accessing the calendar icon on their class schedule in the MaineStreet Student Center. These dates vary course by course, depending on the exact start date. The financial adjustment policy for dropped courses can be found here.
The links below will take you to the USM MaineStreet Class Search. Just click "Search" to view the list of courses in each area.
- Summer 2016 Undergraduate Courses
- Summer 2016 Graduate Courses
- Summer 2016 Undergraduate Online Courses
- Summer 2016 Graduate Online Courses
- All Summer Session Courses (PDF)
- June Summer Session Courses (PDF)
- July Summer Session Courses (PDF)
Interested in trying something a little different this Summer? Check out our unique programs!