***Summer Session 2016 ends on August 19th. Updated information for Summer 2017 will be available in early January 2017. Priority registration will begin on March 1st and open registration will begin on March 3rd.***
The links below will take you to the USM MaineStreet Class Search. Just click "Search" to view the list of courses in each area.
- Summer 2016 Undergraduate Courses
- Summer 2016 Graduate Courses
- Summer 2016 Undergraduate Online Courses
- Summer 2016 Graduate Online Courses
- May 15th - August 18th: Summer Session (14 weeks)
- May 15th - June 9th: Session I (4 weeks)
- May 15th - June 30th: Session I (7 weeks)
- July 3rd - July 28th: Session II (4 weeks)
- July 3rd - August 18th: Session II (7 weeks)
- Many courses will not fit these exact session dates, such as one week intensive courses.
- May 29th & July 4th: The university is closed in observance of the holiday.
Please note that students can self-register through the end of the first day of a class; beyond that, they will need instructor permission and assistance. When considering dropping or withdrawing from a course, students can find the specific deadlines by accessing the calendar icon on their class schedule in the MaineStreet Student Center. These dates vary course by course, depending on the exact start date. The financial adjustment policy for dropped courses can be found here.