The links below will take you to the USM MaineStreet Class Search. Just click "Search" to view the list of courses in each area.
- Summer 2017 Undergraduate Courses
- Summer 2017 Graduate Courses
- Summer 2017 Undergraduate Online Courses
- Summer 2017 Graduate Online Courses
- May 15th - August 18th: Summer Session (14 weeks)
- May 15th - June 9th: Session I (4 weeks)
- May 15th - June 30th: Session I (7 weeks)
- July 3rd - July 28th: Session II (4 weeks)
- July 3rd - August 18th: Session II (7 weeks)
- Many courses will not fit these exact session dates, such as one week intensive courses.
- May 29th & July 4th: The university is closed in observance of the holiday.
Don't forget to check out our unique Summer programs!
Please note that students can self-register through the end of the first day of a class; beyond that, they will need instructor permission and assistance. When considering dropping or withdrawing from a course, students can find the specific deadlines by accessing the calendar icon on their class schedule in the MaineStreet Student Center. These dates vary course by course, depending on the exact start date. The financial adjustment policy for dropped courses can be found here.