Faculty Senate Research Grant Submission Deadline Extended
The purpose of the Faculty Senate Grants program is to encourage and facilitate research and other scholarly and creative activities by tenured and tenure-track faculty. Funding comes from the Office of the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs, and is awarded through a competitive proposal process, in the form of small grants. A sub-committee of the Research Council representing various disciplines screens proposals and decides on awards. The Associate Vice President for Research, Scholarship, and Creative Activity facilitates the committee’s work.
Deadline for submission of proposals has been extended to Thursday, February 7, 2013. For information on guideslines and application process, please visit the Faculty Senate Research Grant website.
- Confidentiality/Nondisclosure Form
- Equipment Repair Fund
- Fee for Service vs. Research
- Human Subjects Research
- Internal Competitive Grant Deadlines
- Maine Economic Improvement Fund (MEIF)
- UMaine Intellectual Property Policy
- Undergrad Research Computer Lab Access Form
- USM New Invention Notification Form
- USM Patent Procedure & Policy
- USM Standard Research Contract
- USM Statement on Animal Use