Dr. Pelsue receives commercialization grant
Dr. Stephen Pelsue, Associate Professor of Applied Medical Sciences, and CSTH Associate Dean, has been awarded MEIF funding to support his commercialization project Pilot Project to Develop a Biomarker for Inflammation and Cancer.
This award is part of the Commercialization Funding Program, a competive process with the goal of expanding the commercialization of USM technology. The funds are to support the development of innovations with commercial potential, with the end result that more USM technology reaches the marketplace. The funding is intended to support a range of stages in technology development, focusing on proof of concept, licensing and commercialization.
- Confidentiality/Nondisclosure Form
- Equipment Repair Fund
- Fee for Service vs. Research
- Human Subjects Research
- Internal Competitive Grant Deadlines
- Maine Economic Improvement Fund (MEIF)
- UMaine Intellectual Property Policy
- Undergrad Research Computer Lab Access Form
- USM New Invention Notification Form
- USM Patent Procedure & Policy
- USM Standard Research Contract
- USM Statement on Animal Use