University Environmental Health and Safety provides administrative and general staffing support to the RSC. The Office of Research Compliance provides administrative support to facilitate review of research applications.
RSC Administrator: The Director of University Environmental Health and Safety is the institutional agent for USM who exercises operational responsibility for the institution's program for Radiation Safety. The Director should be contacted for comprehensive information regarding all aspects of USM's Radiation Safety Program (207) 780-5406, Fax (207) 228-8299.
- American Society of Safety Engineers
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Chemical Safety Board (CSB)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- SafetyWorks - Maine Department of Labor