- Newest Internships listed in USMCareerConnections
- NEW COURSE - The Arctic: Law, Public Policy, & Business
- NEW! Certificate of Graduate Study in Business Analytics
- General Management Major with International Business Track - Non-BUS approved course list
- SB Scholarships
- Career Services
- Application for Certificate Completion
School of Business
BS in Business Administration - General Management Major with Entrepreneurship and Small Business Track
Students in this track graduate with a concentration in entrepreneurship and small business management listed on their transcript.
In addition to the requirements listed in the BS, the following requirements apply to the Entrepreneurship and Small Business Track:
Required courses in this track may not be available at night. At least 50 percent of credit hours applied to the major must be taken at USM. No more than 3 credits of internship can count toward the major. Students must earn a grade point average of 2.33 or higher in the 15 credits applied toward the major.
BUS 362 Market Opportunity Analysis or BUS 369 Marketing Research
BUS 385 Entrepreneurship and Venture Creation
BUS 485 Managing the Growing Entrepreneurial Venture
Select 6 credits of 300-level or higher ACC, BUS, FIN, or RMI courses.