BS in Business Administration - General Management Major with General Management Track
Students in this track select advanced study courses across multiple fields of business.
In addition to the requirements listed in the BS, the following requirements apply to the General Management Track:
Students must earn a grade point average of 2.33 or higher in the 15 credits applied toward the major.
Select 3 credits from each of three different disciplinary areas:
- Marketing (BUS 311, 358-369, 398)
- Management (BUS 335, 342, 346, 347, 385, 485)
- Law (BUS 312, BUS 380, BUS 382)
- Finance (BUS 315, FIN 321-330)
- Accounting (ACC 301-329)
- Risk Management and Insurance (RMI 320-350)
Select 6 credits of 300-level or higher ACC, BUS, FIN, or RMI courses