As a recent USM School of Business graduate you are welcome to join our School's Alumni Chapter and the USM Alumni Chapter to take advantage of the many career networking possibilities they provide.
You may also wish to join the University’s new alumni networking site called USM Alumni Online Community you can access a range of resources and services geared toward the experienced job seeker. We urge you to stay connected.
Alums are also invited to receive career counseling and job seeking assistance from the School of Business Career Services office.
There are many ways you can work with the our School’s Career Services office to help both current USM students and alumni. You can:
Speak in classes, to student groups, or participate in panel discussions to share your knowledge and experience.
Hire USM students, graduating students, and alumni as interns or full-time staff.
Download the Career Development Package. (link coming soon!)
Melissa Burns, Coordinator of Career Services and Internships
To schedule an appointment with Melissa, please call the
School of Business office at (207) 780-4020 or email@example.com.
- Newest Internships listed in USMCareerConnections
- NEW COURSE - The Arctic: Law, Public Policy, & Business
- NEW! Certificate of Graduate Study in Business Analytics
- General Management Major with International Business Track - Non-BUS approved course list
- SB Scholarships
- Career Services
- Application for Certificate Completion