Welcome to the University of Southern Maine School of Business Career Services Office!
We are pleased that you have selected us for your recruiting needs. We take pride in the number of outstanding employers that work with our students. We are here to assist you with on-campus recruiting, career fairs, posting positions and internships, connecting with students and faculty on campus, and more. We are currently using the Experience eRecruiting System for connecting students with employers.
Recruiting Services - Post Internships and Jobs for FREE!
USM is utilizing the Experience eRecruiting System. An employer user guide can be found here. If you would like to use this system to post job and internship listings, please follow the below steps or contact Melissa Burns for assistance:
- Click on the following link to access our employer login page at http://usm.experience.com.
- Select "Employers Log in Here" located in the Employers Box on the right-hand side of the web page.
- Select "Create an Account" located in the Employer Log In Box.
- Enter your email address and click "Submit." This will assure that you don't already have an account with Experience.
- Fill in all other required fields, agree to the "Terms of Service" and click the "Submit" button to complete the account creation process.
- Next, select the link to "Request Access" to our school.
- Once we've accepted your request, we will notify you by email. You will then have access to USM's eRecruiting site and can start your recruiting activity online. The system will allow you to post jobs and/or internships, review and accept applicants, view a calendar of your events, communicate with candidates and keep in touch with us.
Our School of Business employer internship handbook can be found here.
The Department of Labor Fact sheet (Internship Programs Under the Fair Labor Standards Act can be found here.
On Campus Interviewing
USM and the School of Business invite you to come on campus to interview students for internships and/or positions. The position/internship must be a business related position.
Please contact me to find out how and to schedule a date. You can review and accept applicants for on campus interviews and communicate with applicants electronically through usm.experience.com.
Market Your Oppurtunities to Students
Please let us know your internship and employment opportunities. We have various ways to inform students about internships and employment opportunities. We use usm.experience.com, email lists (undergraduate and graduate), and announce opportunities through faculty and staff.
If you need assistance or have questions, please contact:
Coordinator of Career Services & Internships