The Dr. Harlan A. Philippi Scholarship Fund was established at USM's Lewiston-Auburn College in 1990 by gifts from friends and associates of Dr. Philippi. Dr. Philippi was the first Dean of Lewiston-Auburn College whose leadership and vision were vital to the founding of the College.
- Must be a part-time or full-time undergraduate student who is pursuing a degree in a Lewiston-Auburn College major and has completed a minimum of 30 credits.
- Will be awarded based on financial need determined by completing FAFSA.
- The recipient is also chosen on the basis of college and community leadership.
How to Apply
- Complete the LAC General Scholarship Application.
- Including: a 200 word essay describing how your experiences at Lewiston-Auburn College has led to personal and professional growth. (See page 2 of LAC General Scholarship Application for instructions.)
How to Renew
This scholarship is not renewable.