This scholarship was established at the University of Southern Maine in 1999. In 2011, the name was changed from the USM Sisters of Charity at the donor's request to reflect the corporate name change. The fund shall be used for scholarship assistance to a student at Lewiston-Auburn College who is enrolled in a program associated with health services. These criteria can be broad-based, as long as health services are involved.
- Must be a part-time or full-time undergraduate or graduate student who is pursuing a degree in a Lewiston-Auburn College major associated with health services. This criteria can be broad-based as long as health services are involved.
- Student must be a resident of Androscoggin County.
- Will be awarded based on financial need determined by completing FAFSA.
How to Apply
- Complete the LAC General Scholarship Application.
- Including: a 200 word essay describing how receiving this scholarship will help you achieve your academic goals. Attach essay to application.
How to Renew
This scholarship is not renewable.