- M.S. in Adult and Higher Education, U.S.M.
- B.S. in Social Science, Portland State University
How Can I Help You!
As the Director of Academic Administration I work with prospective students, current students, and alumni. Some of the things I do include:
- Recruit and advise prospective students
- Coordinate the scholarship and graduate assistantship programs
- Help with navigating financial resources for students
- Coordinate the graduation process, course transfers
- Work with student issues and concerns
- Offer limited career services
Areas of Expertise
- 20+ years experience in higher education
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Practitioner (Step I and Step II certification)
- Global Career Development Facilitator (Master Career Specialist)
- Leadership and Supervisory Training