Special Education Admissions Information
Each program has differing admission requirements:
- Certificate of Graduate Study in Gifted and Talented Education
- Certificate of Graduate Study in Teaching ALL Students
- MS in Special Education - for In-Service (certified educators)
- MS in Special Education - for Pre-Service (Teaching Students with Mild to Moderate Disabilities
- MS in Special Education - Integrated General and Special Education
Tk20 Admission Account for Admission Applicants to Master’s Programs
(not applicable to certificate applicants, or the in-service strand for educators)
In order for your admission application to be reviewed you must set-up a free admission account in Tk20.
Doing so will facilitate the program admissions review process but will not duplicate your Graduate Application to USM.
Completion of Exceptionalities Course Form (for initial certification strand)