News & Events
Payment for any Summer 2014 charge incurred after April 15th must be received no later than ten (10) business days after the charge is incurred.
Fall 2014 charges will be accessible online in early July. Billing statements will be mailed in mid-July. Be sure your MaineStreet address is current.
The due date for Fall 2014 payment is August 15, 2014.
Refunds for eligible fall students will begin to disburse via Direct Deposit or US Mail on September 2, 2014. Visit https://usm.maine.edu/studentaccounts/enroll-or-modify-direct-deposit to learn how to enroll in direct deposit.
- Tuition and Fees
- Payment Options
- Payment Plans
- Enroll or Modifiy Direct Deposit
- NEW Mandatory Student Health Insurance
- Authorize Access to Student Information
- Residency Guidelines
- University Waivers
- Add/Drop/Withdraw Academic Policy
- Add/Drop/Withdraw Financial Policy and Deadlines
- MaineStreet Information and Training Guides