News & Events
The due date for Fall 2014 payment is August 15, 2014.
Payment for all charges posted to a student account after August 15th must be received within ten (10) calendar days from the date charges are incurred.
One paper bill for Fall 2014 charges will be mailed. Changes to charges and financial aid can be accessed on MaineStreet.
Paper bills are not mailed for Winter Session charges. Charges can be assessed on Mainestreet. The due date for Winter Session is ten (10) calender days from the date of registration.
If you are expecting a refund, be sure to enroll in Direct Deposit.
- Tuition and Fees
- Payment Options
- Payment Plans
- Enroll or Modifiy Direct Deposit
- NEW Mandatory Student Health Insurance
- Authorize Access to Student Information
- Authorized Users Login
- Residency Guidelines
- University Waivers
- Add/Drop/Withdraw Academic Policy
- Add/Drop/Withdraw Financial Policy and Deadlines
- MaineStreet Information and Training Guides