So, you've got a program or event coming up! That's great! The Student Life Office is dedicated to helping student organizations and campus departments get the word out!
Here is what we can do for you.
- USM Department: Enter an event through your webpage. Make sure you cross post it.
- Student Organization: fill out this form, and we will enter the information for you.
- Calendar: The News Flush calendar is compiled from the University Event Calendar. If it's not there, we won't know about it!
- Don't Miss This section: Do you have an event or promotion coming up that you want to get the word out about, let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org)! We may be able to highlight it in the "Don't Miss This" section. (This will be on a first come first serve basis)
- All fliers must be stamped at the Student Involvment and Activities Center or the Portland Student Life Office before being distributed. We can stamp 11 fliers for on campus events/departments and 7 fliers for non-USM affiliated events or groups, and we will give you a list of all the posting boards on campus.
- Our student run print design team can create posters, hand outs and other print materials for your event or organization. Fill out this form to submit your request. Please allow 2 weeks for a final product.