- Pathways - Find the USM Student Organization that is right for you!
- List of Student Organizations at USM
- USM Involvement and Student Organization Resources
- Student Health 101
- Update your Student Organization Contact Info!
- Register for the Student Organization Leadership Retreat!
- USM Summer Orientation
USM Student Life Departments
Getting involved on and off campus, inside and outside the classroom can be an excellent way to develop and improve your personal and professional skills. Research shows that students who are involved beyond just going to class are more likely to graduate and will be more marketable when it comes time to get a job.
There is always something happening at USM. Programs include comedians, coffee houses, local bands, speakers, First Friday Art Walks in Portland, & residence hall programs as well as watching USM athletic contests, participating in recreational opportunities on campus and much more. Your USM experience is what you make of it and the Student Involvement & Activities Center in Portland and the Campus Involvment & Activities in Gorham is here to help you FIND YOUR FIT at USM!
Athletics and Recreation
Diversity and Spirtuality
- Campus Traditions
- Department of Residential Life and Resident Education
- Commuter Community
- Center for Sexuality and Gender Diversity
- Multicultural Student Affairs
- Veteran Resource Center
- USM Campus Saftey Project
- Recreation and Fitness
- The Free Press
- USM Athletics
- Community Service Learning
- USM Religious and Spiritual Life
- Student Success Center
- Health and Counseling
- Public Safety
- USM Alert