The Maine Student Affiliates of School Psychology (MaineSASP) is a group comprised of school psychology graduate students at The University of Southern Maine. MaineSASP strives to:
- Foster a sense of community among and with our fellow graduate students;
- Network with alumni, faculty, and professional organizations;
- Interact with the community through volunteering, advocacy, and financial support;
- Link up with local and national organizations and compile a list of workshops, talks, and conventions on our site; and
- Support a specific local community charity through fundraisers and volunteer time.