- Pathways - Find the USM Student Organization that is right for you!
- List of Student Organizations at USM
- USM Involvement and Student Organization Resources
- Student Health 101
- Update your Student Organization Contact Info!
- Register for the Student Organization Leadership Retreat!
- USM Summer Orientation
Mark York started his fitness & wellness career at University of Southern Maine in January 2007. In the first 5 years Mark has taught various group exercise classes, personal trained and hired multiple students and fitness center members.
York graduated from USM with a Bachelor of Science in Health Fitness and has worked as a personal trainer since 2004. Prior to working at USM, Mark worked at fitness centers and training studios in the Southern Maine area. Mark started his health related career in 2001 working as a PCA.
Mark is an avid exerciser and health extremist. Mark placed in the top 3 of his last two triathlons. Mark enjoys helping others with their overall fitness and wellness goals. Mark plans on working towards his master’s degree in the next couple years.
- Campus Traditions
- Department of Residential Life and Resident Education
- Commuter Community
- Center for Sexuality and Gender Diversity
- Multicultural Student Affairs
- Veteran Resource Center
- USM Campus Saftey Project
- Recreation and Fitness
- The Free Press
- USM Athletics
- Community Service Learning
- USM Religious and Spiritual Life
- Student Success Center
- Health and Counseling
- Public Safety
- USM Alert