- Pathways - Find the USM Student Organization that is right for you!
- List of Student Organizations at USM
- USM Involvement and Student Organization Resources
- Student Health 101
- Update your Student Organization Contact Info!
- Register for the Student Organization Leadership Retreat!
- USM Summer Orientation
Portland Student Life: Table Tent Submissions
TableTent Advertising- Woodbury Campus Center-Portland
Portland Studnet Life has a limited number of spaces for USM Deptarments and student organizaitons to use to hightlight programs or information for the USM student body.
The table tents are located in the seating area of the cafeteria, inside Woodbury Campus Center- Portland.
Submissions will be taken on a first come, first serve basis. We will contact you to let you know if your submission was selected or not.**
If you are selected:
Student Organizations must send a 6 inch high by 4 inch wide PDF of their advertisment to email@example.com.
Campus Departments must provide us with 50, 6" high by 4" wide prints of the advertisement to be used. Portland Studnet Life will not print these for you.
If you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Julia Pond at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Campus Traditions
- Department of Residential Life and Resident Education
- Commuter Community
- Center for Sexuality and Gender Diversity
- Multicultural Student Affairs
- Veteran Resource Center
- USM Campus Saftey Project
- Recreation and Fitness
- The Free Press
- USM Athletics
- Community Service Learning
- USM Religious and Spiritual Life
- Student Success Center
- Health and Counseling
- Public Safety
- USM Alert