- Pathways - Find the USM Student Organization that is right for you!
- List of Student Organizations at USM
- USM Involvement and Student Organization Resources
- Student Health 101
- Update your Student Organization Contact Info!
- Register for the Student Organization Leadership Retreat!
- USM Summer Orientation
Students And Recovery Weekly Meeting
Students and Recovery is a support group for anyone struggling with any kind of addiction or obsessive behaviors, mainly around drugs and alcohol.
Being in recovery ourselves, we understand the difficulties acknowledging, surrounding, and breaking such behaviors, especially in college. Our goal is to let people know that they are not alone and that there is a way out. Our purpose is to pass this incredible gift of freedom on, as it was so freely passed on to us.
We hope you join us. Feel free to contact Andrew with any questions you may have.
- Campus Traditions
- Department of Residential Life and Resident Education
- Commuter Community
- Center for Sexuality and Gender Diversity
- Multicultural Student Affairs
- Veteran Resource Center
- USM Campus Saftey Project
- Recreation and Fitness
- The Free Press
- USM Athletics
- Community Service Learning
- USM Religious and Spiritual Life
- Student Success Center
- Health and Counseling
- Public Safety
- USM Alert