- Pathways - Find the USM Student Organization that is right for you!
- List of Student Organizations at USM
- USM Involvement and Student Organization Resources
- Student Health 101
- Update your Student Organization Contact Info!
- Register for the Student Organization Leadership Retreat!
- USM Summer Orientation
USM Martial Arts Club
Event Date and Time:
Thu, 09/20/2012 - 5:30pm - 6:30pm
Fri, 09/21/2012 - 5:30pm - 6:30pm
Fri, 09/28/2012 - 5:30pm - 6:30pm
Thu, 10/04/2012 - 5:30pm - 6:30pm
Hastings Formal Lounge-Gorham
We study the style of Jukado. It's a style which has Judo, Kung Fu, Karate, and Aikido. No former Martial Arts experience is needed and is FREE for all USM students.
- Campus Traditions
- Department of Residential Life and Resident Education
- Commuter Community
- Center for Sexuality and Gender Diversity
- Multicultural Student Affairs
- Veteran Resource Center
- USM Campus Saftey Project
- Recreation and Fitness
- The Free Press
- USM Athletics
- Community Service Learning
- USM Religious and Spiritual Life
- Student Success Center
- Health and Counseling
- Public Safety
- USM Alert