- Pathways - Find the USM Student Organization that is right for you!
- List of Student Organizations at USM
- USM Involvement and Student Organization Resources
- Student Health 101
- Update your Student Organization Contact Info!
- Register for the Student Organization Leadership Retreat!
- USM Summer Orientation
Veterans Support Group
This group will offer an opportunity for Veterans to talk with other Veterans about personal concerns in a confidential and supportive environment. A wide range of topics can be discussed. Such as:
- Transition into college
- past millitary experiences
- family and other readjustment issues
- stress managment
If you are a Veteran you can attend once or as many times as you would like. Come and have a cup of coffee with us!
The group will be sponsored by Bob Small from University Counseling Services. Your involvment will be confidential. We will not keep records about what is discussed
If you think this group may be helpful or you want to check it out, please don't hesitate to attend or if you have questions call Bob.
- Campus Traditions
- Department of Residential Life and Resident Education
- Commuter Community
- Center for Sexuality and Gender Diversity
- Multicultural Student Affairs
- Veteran Resource Center
- USM Campus Saftey Project
- Recreation and Fitness
- The Free Press
- USM Athletics
- Community Service Learning
- USM Religious and Spiritual Life
- Student Success Center
- Health and Counseling
- Public Safety
- USM Alert