- Pathways - Find the USM Student Organization that is right for you!
- List of Student Organizations at USM
- USM Involvement and Student Organization Resources
- Student Health 101
- Update your Student Organization Contact Info!
- Register for the Student Organization Leadership Retreat!
- USM Summer Orientation
Vending @ USM is designed to create a lively atmosphere for our community on each of our campuses. The University of Southern Maine invites local vendors to visit our Portland or Gorham campuses to sell and promote your items to over 10,000 USM community members (students, faculty & staff).
Wednesdays starting in March of 2013. Join us for the Woodbury Marketplace. The Woodbury Campus Center on the USM Portland Campus is the Hub of Student Activity. Home to the USM Bookstore, Cafeteria, student organization offices, and diveristy centers, thousands of students visit woodbury each day.
Throughout the world, the market is where life happens. Friends, both new and old, come together. Vendors sell their goods. Chefs give samples of their cuisine. Musicians fill the streets with beautiful poetry. There is a positive energy that surrounds this hub of the community. We are going to bring that energy to the USM Portland Campus each week.
Vendors will be different each week.
If you are interested in having a table at the Woodbury Marketplace, please fill out our online registration form: http://www.usm.maine.edu/studentlife/vending
- Campus Traditions
- Department of Residential Life and Resident Education
- Commuter Community
- Center for Sexuality and Gender Diversity
- Multicultural Student Affairs
- Veteran Resource Center
- USM Campus Saftey Project
- Recreation and Fitness
- The Free Press
- USM Athletics
- Community Service Learning
- USM Religious and Spiritual Life
- Student Success Center
- Health and Counseling
- Public Safety
- USM Alert