The Sullivan Recreation and Fitness Complex, a Department of Student & University Life, is a multipurpose facility designed with your fitness, recreation, and wellness in mind and conveniently located on the Portland Campus of the University of Southern Maine.
The complex boasts two air-conditioned fitness centers in addition to locker rooms with saunas. The main Fitness Center is a larger weight room offering a large free weight selection, and a variety of weight and eliptical machines. The Body Shop is a smaller fitness center with a variety of weight and eliptical machines, and a smaller free weight area. Either Fitness Center can accommodate the needs of all students and members. The complex also houses the main gym, comprised of three basketball courts, three racquetball courts, squash court, and two multipurpose rooms. Racquetball courts can also be converted for Wallyball play.
- Southern Maine Outdoor Recreation (S.M.O.R)
- Winter Break 2014-2015 Program & Activity Offerings pdf
- Spring 2015 Program & Activity Offerings.pdf
- Fitness Center/Body Shop Info - Personal Training options
- Pickleball weekly pdf
- Therapeutic Massage & Reiki Therapy Appointments
- Discount offerings Available to USM Community Fall 2014
- Day Lift Tickets & Season Ski Pass Discount offerings
- Drop in Basketball/Open gym
- Racquetball & Squash
- Membership & Services Info