WW-RBF Fellowship Award
Teaching Fellowship Award
- The Fellowship is a one-time $30,000 award that Fellows may use for tuition, living expenses and other costs related to their graduate studies. Awards are paid directly to the Fellows in two equal installments. The first payment at the beginning of their program and the balance when they begin the second half of their program of study.
- Fellows must commit to teach for THREE years in an urban or rural public school after completing their graduate program and receiving their initial teacher certification.
The University of Southern Maine Graduate Teacher Education Program is designated to be one of 29 campuses nationwide to receive Woodrow Wilson – Rockefeller Brothers Fund Fellowship (WW-RBF) Fellows beginning in the 2011-2012 academic year. Twenty-five WW-RBF Fellows are elected annually to enroll in a master’s degree program that leads to teacher licensure at one of these 29 institutions. USM can both designate and receive Fellows who are named when they are undergraduate seniors.
Please click here to view the list of 29 participating instiutions and to view their master's programs.
- ETEP Application Guide
- ETEP Handouts
- ETEP Information Sessions
- MTL Courses and Schedule
- Master's Degree Completion Options
- Teacher Certification Information for Current Students
- Current TEAMS and ETEP Students
- ETEP and TEAMS Completer Update Form
- FAQS for ETEP
- USM Advising Network
- Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship Foundation
- Student Success
- USM Core Curriculum