Department of Technology
On July 31, 2013, a dozen students from the Sebago Educational Alliance visited the USM Gorham campus and the Department of Technology.
Department of Technology faculty presented at conferences in Tennessee and Louisiana.
USM received a grant from the NSF STEM Scholarship Program to support deserving Maine students who want to study computer science, engineering, environmental science, and technology management .
Dave Early and Construction Management student Gregory Roy, were honored by the Construction Specifications Institute during their Annual Meeting. Both were awarded the Dale C. Mole Student Activity Fund Award.
Four USM Students were awarded $9,000 in scholarships at the 2012 AGC Maine Education Foundation Scholarship Awards Ceremony on September 12th.
Dave Early attended the Mid Year Meeting of the American Council for Construction Education (ACCE), held in Phoenix, Arizona on February 22-25th. Dave spoke on his experience in utilizing the Construction Specifications Institute's (CSI) "Project Delivery Education Program."
- Fall 2015 Schedule of Courses (pdf)
- Two-Year Course Calendar 2014(F) - 2017(SP) (pdf)
- Areas of Minor Study in the Department of Technology (pdf)
- Department of Technology Portfolio Assessment Policy (pdf)
- Careers in Technology
- Internships & Cooperative Education
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Advisory Board Members' Bios
- Adjunct Instructors' Bios