TIA Admissions Process
The International Academy looks forward to welcoming the Class of 2019! TIA offers a rolling admission process. Admission advisors will work to ensure that every admitted student has the language and academic skills to succeed in this challenging program, and students will be supported throughout their time at TIA.
Applications will be screened as they are received as long as spaces are available. If applicants meet the initial requirements, a Skype interview will be scheduled. Admission decisions will be communicated within two weeks, following the Skype interview.
The International Academy accepts the Standard Application Online (SAO), and our school code is #7633.
To apply, you must submit the following application materials:
- Online Application
- Image of Passport
- Original Essay
- Application fee of $100
- Secondary School Report
- Transcript and Academic Records of up to 4 years of study. Transcript must have an English translation (if not already in English)
- TOEFL score of 79 (code number B685) or IELTS score of 6.5
- Secondary School Admission Test (SSAT) — recommended, but not required
- Recommendation from English Instructor
- Recommendation from Head of School or Principal
- Recommendation from Math Instructor
- Letter of Support from Parent or Head of Household
- International Student Certificate of Finances (assets held by family). Must provide income verification from a banking authority, translated into English and converted into U.S. dollars.