- TRiO SSS
Contact TRiO SSS
Apply to TRiO SSS
- TRiO UB
Academic Year Program
Dollars for Scholars
Contact TRiO UB
Apply to TRiO UB
TRiO SSS Eligibility Guidelines
Who is eligible?
Students are eligible to apply for TRiO Student Support Services at USM if they meet the following U.S. Department of Education guidelines:
- Are enrolled in a USM undergraduate degree program or accepted for enrollment at USM (must be working towards first bachelor’s degree)
- Are citizens of the United States or have permanent residency
- Are in need of academic support
- And meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Neither parent graduated from a four-year college
- Meet government income guidelines based on taxable income* (currently $34,575 for a family of 4)
- Have a documented physical, mental, learning or ADD/ADHD disability
How do I apply?
To be considered for acceptance into the TRiO Student Support Services Program you must complete an application and return it to a Student Success Center on any USM campus or to the TRiO Programs Office at 7 College Ave, USM, Gorham, ME 04038.