Janis Mallon Ph.D.
Janis Mallon is Training Director and Senior Psychologist in University Health and Counseling Services. She holds a doctorate in clinical psychology from SUNY/Buffalo, and has worked at USM for over 20 years. She has interests in supervision, assessment, identity formation and mood disorders, and utilizes psychodynamic and relational perspectives. She enjoys mountain climbing, travel and yoga.
- Referring students: A Faculty & Staff Resource
- Anonymous On-Line Screenings
- Victims of Violence and Sexual Assault
- Training Program for Internships
- Outreach and Programming
- Women's Resource Center
- Campus Safety Project
- Basic Facts and FAQ's
- Nutrition and Exercise Resource LIst
- USM Tobacco Policy
- Excuse Note Policy
- Conversion Therapy