University Health and Counseling Services(UHCS) will offer limited services during the upcoming summer break as follows:
- Will close on May 12, 2014 and re-open when fall classes resume on September 2, 2014.
- Support staff as well as our Nurse Triage Service will be available to take calls. Call 780-5411.
- Students who are covered by the 2013-2014 Student Health Insurance: The $50 hospital outpatient co-pay will be waived during this summer interval.
- Will provide limited services from May 12, 2014 until September 2, 2014 (with the exception of July when they office will be closed).
- Services include:
- crisis intervention
- consultation for staff, students and faculty
- brief counseling
- Cumberland County Crisis Response is available to students in crisis on a 24/7 basis throughout the summer. Call 207-774-4357.
For any emergency or crisis situation requiring immediate assistance, please call Public Safety at 911.
Hope you all have a wonderful, healthy, and safe summer.