Bridge '13: Connecting Veterans and Community Meeting
Call for Help!
Bridge ’13: Connecting Veterans and Community
The Portland Maine Military & Community Network (MMCN) is organizing a new event this May to build sustainable connections between veterans and the Southern Maine community. The all-day festival is scheduled for Saturday, May 18 and will be held on the Portland campus of the University of Southern Maine. It will include a resource fair, workshops, film festival, family activities, food, live music and much more.
Bridge ’13 will be an annual celebration that seeks to:
- build sustainable connections between veterans and the Southern Maine community
- celebrate veterans and those who support them
- improve access to community services and resources
- raise awareness of issues facing veterans as they re-integrate into their home community
We need your help in planning Bridge ’13! Please attend our Organizing Meeting on:
- Wednesday, January 30
- Room 423, Glickman Library, USM Portland Campus
(Free parking in the parking garage and free pizza!)
This meeting is open to anyone interested in helping! There are opportunities to help with programming, activities, sponsorship/fundraising, logistics and marketing. Your talents are needed!
For more info, or if you’d like to help but can’t attend on 1/30, please contact:
Cliff Trott, Maine Military & Community Network at Clifford.firstname.lastname@example.org ; (207)780-3584