Computing Services offers general Web CMS training sessions each month for both new and returning web publishers. Use the form below to reserve a seat.
Upcoming training dates:
- Monday, Oct 17, 9:00-11:30 - Portland (518 Glickman)
- Tuesday, Oct 18, 9:00-11:30 - Gorham (322 Bailey)
- Monday, Nov 7, 9:00-11:30 - Portland (518 Glickman)
- Tuesday, Nov 15, 9:00-11:30 - Gorham (322 Bailey)
- Monday, Dec 5, 9:00-11:30 - Portland (518 Glickman)
- Tuesday, Dec 13, 9:00-11:30 - Gorham (322 Bailey)
For LAC trainings, please contact Sandi Croft to set up a time.
For those requesting training for an existing Web CMS site: your site's Group Admin must add you to your site's group in advance of training.
For those requesting training for a new site: your reservation and site setup information must be submitted to us at least 2 weeks in advance of training, to allow for review and approval. New CMS sites are for official, public USM sites. USM internal or "intranet" sites, the Maine Law School site, and Muskie School project sites are not part of the Web CMS.