As we continue the USM Web site redesign and content management system (Web CMS) conversion, we begin the coordination of early adopter training sessions. These sessions will include one-on-one, hands-on trainings to introduce the look and feel of the Web CMS.
Last week, a few early adopters received the first set of trainings, they were:
- College of Science, Technology, and Health
- Department of Linguistics
- Finance and Administration
- Facilities Management
This week, the following will be training and migrating:
- Student Accounts
- Financial Aid
- Prior Learning Assessment
- Graduate Studies
The first launch of the new Web CMS will occur approximately May 19. As such, we are working with several deadlines in which everyone’s cooperation is needed to help meet the timelines established as this project progresses.
It is key that
- Folks who have not met with Marcus or Ann need to schedule a meeting, no later than April 15 (This Friday)
- Folks who are ready to transfer their information will be contacted soon for the first of several CMS trainings in mid-April.
We appreciate your cooperation and help with this project.
Executive Director for Computing Services
Visit the Web CMS site for the latest up to date information.