Healthy USM

National Depression Awareness Month

What Should I Do If I Think I Am Depressed?
The first step is to get an evaluation for depression. You can do any of the following:

*Talk to your Primary Care Physician (PCP) who may do a screening for depression. Your PCP will also evaluate if there is a medical condition causing your depression or making it worse. If your PCP refers you to a behavioral health practitioner, be sure to sign a release of information form so the behavioral health practitioner can communicate with your PCP to coordinate your care.
*Call CIGNA Behavioral Health and speak with a Personal Advocate who is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
*Make an appointment with a behavioral health practitioner who is contracted with CIGNA Behavioral Health. Locate a practitioner online at


Welcome Our New Health Coach- Lacey Bouchard!

Welcome Lacey Bouchard! Lacey will be Health Coach for the Southern region Campuses: USM, Augusta and Farmington.

To schedule an appointment call:
1-855-2RISEUP (1-855-274-7387)

Learn More