Joint Base Lewis McChord (JBLM) - Roughly 6700 cadets have ascended upon JBLM to complete the final hurdle on their way to commissioning into the Army as 2nd Lieutenants. JBLM is full of beautiful scenery, yet is equally paired with the rigors that nature has to offer.
(View of Mt. Rainer from the Land Navigation course)
Cadet Drew Doyle ponders his location during land navigation at Warrior Forge. Currently, we are at the halfway point for Warrior Forge 2012 and expect all of our cadets to come back ready for their senior year.
- 1st and 2nd Regiments: July 9
- 3rd and 4th Regiments: July 13
- 5th and 6th Regiments: July 17
- 7th and 8th Regiments: July 21
- 9th and 10th Regiments: July 26
- 11th and 12th Regiments: July 30
- 13th and 14th Regiments: August 3