Below are charts of the 2019 semester schedules to assist in planning, advising, and enrolling.
CHECKLISTS FOR PROGRAM DEGREE REQUIREMENTS:
- BA in Art with a Concentration in Art History (Catalog 2017 or later)
- BA in Art with a Concentration in Art & Entrepreneurial Studies (Catalog 2017 or later)
- BA in Studio Art (Catalog 2017 or later)
- BFA in Art with a Concentration in Art Education (Catalog 2017 or later)
- BFA in Studio Arts (Catalog 2017 or later)
CHECKLISTS FOR PROGRAM MINOR REQUIREMENTS:
The Art Department's Academic Advisor is Emma Roose.
Form for Declaring or Dropping a TEACHER EDUCATION PATHWAY. (Send completed form to Kimberly Warren at firstname.lastname@example.org for her signature and processing.)
When requesting admission into a course where the prerequisite course(s) have not been taken, a Waiver Form must first be filled out and signed by both the course instructor and the Department Chair.
Additional Informational Resources: