Below are charts of the 2019 semester schedules to assist in planning, advising, and enrolling.
CHECKLISTS FOR PROGRAM DEGREE REQUIREMENTS:
- BA in Art with a Concentration in Art History (Catalog 2017 or later)
- BA in Art with a Concentration in Art & Entrepreneurial Studies (Catalog 2017 or later)
- BA in Studio Art (Catalog 2017 or later)
- BFA in Art with a Concentration in Art Education (Catalog 2017 or later)
- BFA in Studio Arts (Catalog 2017 or later)
CHECKLISTS FOR PROGRAM MINOR REQUIREMENTS:
The Art Department's Academic Advisor is Emma Roose.
For Declaring or Changing your Concentration and/or MAJOR click here for the appropriate form.
For Declaring or Changing a MINOR click here for the appropriate form.
When requesting admission into a course where the prerequisite course(s) have not been taken, a Waiver Form must first be filled out and signed by both the course instructor and the Department Chair.
For all other Registration Forms click here.
Students nearing the completion of their degree are encouraged to Apply for Graduation so they may receive an official degree audit. Click here for directions on applying to graduate.
Additional Informational Resources:
Student Success Centers http://www.usm.maine.edu/success/