ART DEGREE PROGRAM REQUIMENTS:
- BA in Art with a Concentration in Art History
- BA in Art with a Concentration in Art & Entrepreneurial Studies
- BA in Studio Art
- BFA in Art with a Concentration in Art Education
- BFA in Studio Arts
ART MINOR PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS:
Click the Link Below for Complete
ADVISING & FORMS:
- The Art Department's Academic Advisor is Emma Roose.
- Students can find their Faculty Academc Advisor listed on the homepage of their MaineStreet Student Center.
- To view current Art course offerings, a four-year Art Department course offering plan, and degree checklists for Art Majors and Minors please visit the Art Department’s internal website: Student Login required.
- All Registrations Forms (such as declaring or changing Majors or Minors), information on applying to graduate, and enrollment and degree information can be found at Registration & Scheduling Services internal website: Student Login required.
ACADEMIC RESOURCES AND SUPPORT:
- Did you know that you can receive a text message when a grade is posted in MaineStreet? Just log into your Self-service and click on the bottom right link Text Messaging Service.
- Questions about Online Classes using ZOOM, please refer to the Learning with Zoom video series for valuable tips.
- Questions about navigating Brightspace go to the Student’s Guide to Brightspace video series.
- Questions about classes for an upcoming Semester? Connect with your Faculty or Professional Academic Advisor
- Questions about academic support services: Connect with AGILE
- Download the Navigate USM app to get connected to USM resources, calendar events, career exploration, and connect with Study Buddies.
- For students seeking accommodations with classes, please connect with Disability Services.