Electronic Course Evaluation (ECE) Process
If you are looking for specific details on the electronic course evaluation process; i.e. a copy of the course evaluation form, notice of the evaluation time periods, or common questions asked from faculty or students about the procedures, please click on the ECE webpage link. If you need compilation reports, please click here.
- Electronic Course Evaluations: Comparison Reports by Course Type (Face-to-Face, Blended, Online)
- Electronic Course Evaluations: Comparison Reports by College
- Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 semesters
- Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 semesters
- Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 semesters
- Electronic Course Evaluations: Other Comparison Reports
- Breakdown Report by Class Level: Spring 2019
- Response Rates and Student Ratings by Department: 2018-19 Year
- Breakdown Report by Full-Time and Part-Time Faculty: Spring 2018
- Breakdown Report by Class Level: Spring 2018
- Response Rates and Student Ratings by Department: 2017-18 Year
Departments: Course Evaluation Reports
Colleges: Course Evaluation Reports
The Office of Academic Assessment will compile course evaluation data for individual faculty who are going through the peer review process. To request a compilation of specific course evaluation data, please complete the form linked below. Requests will be completed on a first-come first-serve process. We recommend a lead time of at least 3 weeks ahead of your review date. If you do not receive a confirmation email after submitting your request, please call M.C. Jones at (207) 780-4713. Thank you.