Camp Director: Ed Flaherty
Age 13 - entering 12th grade
Sunday afternoon-Wednesday at 5 pm Overnight $445 / Commuting $375*
The desire to play baseball doesn’t end with the last game of the season. Don’t let baseball end in July, extend the season by attending Baseball Camp at USM. There’s no better time to develop your skills than when you’re in peak condition and in top playing form.
Join Coach Flaherty and his staff of qualified high school and college coaches and you’ll learn more about the fundamentals of baseball than you ever thought possible. Intense individual, team and group training in pitching, catching, infield, base running and hitting offers you the opportunity to advance your skills. Winter training tips and conditioning techniques prepare you for next season. Invest in your future performance through proper training from dedicated professionals who know how to motivate and bring out the best in you.
USM Baseball Camp will give campers the opportunity to learn from professionals who are dedicated to teaching and motivating young players. The objective of Baseball Camp is to provide the best possible instruction in all phases of baseball.
Each player will receive individual, team, and group training in pitching, catching, infield, outfield, base running and hitting.
- A daily system of stations that teach basic and advanced skills and concepts depending
- Skill work in all aspects of the game
- Individual contest upon the individual player levels
- Team concepts
- Two games per day
- An outstanding group of high school and college coaches and players selected for their ability to teach
- Motivational lectures
- Strength training lectures
- Camp t-shirt
- Overnight Campers- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Commuter Campers- Lunch & Dinner
- Opportunity to purchase USM Baseball Apareal
What to bring to camp
- Baseball Pants/Sweats
- Catcher equipment (if that is your position)
- Baseball Hat
- cleats AND sneakers
- Bat and Helmet (if you have your own)
- Water bottle with camper’s name on it
What to bring for overnight campers
- Pillow and bedding
- Face Cloths & Towels
- Sweatshirt/ Sweatpants/ Rain Gear
- Sneakers / sandles
- Gym Bag
- Alarm clock
- Phone Charger (if you have a cell phone)
- Drinks/Snacks (if desired)/ Microfridge in all dorm rooms
- Fan (NO A/C IN DORMS)
Players on American Legion or Babe Ruth teams who are competing in regional or state championships can be accommodated.